If you came across an error code while using your washer, it means there is a problem with the device. Therefore, you need to call Whirlpool Appliance Repair in Chicago and avail of its incredible and professional Washer repair in Chicago. This way, you can avoid more complications.
If you want to learn what error codes mean before calling Whirlpool Appliance Repair in Chicago, that would be great! We’ll help you recognize the error codes and how to easily fix them while waiting for the technician to arrive.
If you see an Error code EO1 appearing on your washer, your washer is experiencing a problem with its motor control unit or MCU. The MCU has trouble communicating with the central control unit or CCU because of a damaged MCU circuit. If this happens, you can follow the instructions we provided below. In some cases, the Error code EO1 is just a glitch, but be wary of this code and call a professional technician if you are not experienced in electrical troubleshooting.
- First, press the pause or cancel button on your washer to cancel the error code. Usually, canceling the error code is enough.
- Then, unplug your washer.
- Wait for at least 10 minutes before plugging the washer back.
- After 10 minutes, plug your washer back and check if there is still an error code present.
- If the error code is gone, then it was just a glitch. If the code is still present, you can proceed to the next step.
Locate the MCU and the CCU of your washer.
- To access the CCU, you need to open the top of the washer. You can use a screwdriver or whatever it is that could turn the screws of your washer. Always refer to the user manual for instructions.
- To access the MCU, you need to open the back part of the washer. There are only a few screws that secure the back cover of the washer. Remove it to reveal the wirings at the back of your washer.
Check for CCU and MCU damage.
- Once you’re done opening the top and back part of your washer, you can now locate the CCU and the MCU. Check if they are tightly placed or if there are dents, scratches or loose wirings. If so, you’ll need to have them repaired or replaced right away.
Remember that a malfunctioning CCU and MCU are some of the most difficult parts to repair, especially when you don’t have any background with washer repairs. Therefore, once you’ve confirmed that there is damage to your CCU or MCU, it’s time to call a professional technician for help.
If you are curious about the other error codes of a Whirlpool washer, you can find them below:
- LOC or LC error code – the control lock is turned on.
- dET error code – the sensor cannot detect the detergent cartilage.
- Int error code – the cycle was paused or stopped.
- rL or F34 error code – there are items detected inside the washer while the wash Clean Washer cycle is turned on.
- Sud or SD error code – there is an excessive amount of suds in the washer.
- F2 or E5 error code – your washer’s door cannot be properly closed or locked.
- F7 or E1 error code – the washer’s motor cannot reach the full speed of the cycle.
- F8 E1 or LO FL error code – water flow is low.
- F8 E2 error code – there is a problem with your washer’s Dispenser System.
- F9 E1 error code – the drain time of your washer is slower than normal.
These Whirlpool washer frontload error codes will help you determine what’s wrong with your washer, which area of your washer you should give attention to, and what insights you can share with the technician to make it easier for him to do his job efficiently.
Whirlpool Washers: Are They Worth the Buy?
Whirlpool is one of the world’s leading brands of appliances today. For years, the company has produced some of the best washers that most households use. Therefore, it’s no surprise that people are drawn to Whirlpool products, and the demand for their products just keeps growing.
Whirlpool washers have some of the best features and are also budget-friendly. So, if you want to invest in a washer that will last longer and do a top-quality job, then Whirlpool is a worthy choice. Don’t forget to schedule maintenance and repairs that could make a difference. Maintenance and repairs don’t cost too much, especially if you get them at Whirlpool Appliance Repair. Remember, prevention is better than replacing your unit even when you’ve only used it for years.
Errors can easily be fixed if you are with the right company and the right technician. So, get the best Whirlpool appliance repair only with us, and you’ll have a flawlessly working Whirlpool washer in no time.